Sunday, February 20, 2011

JAMfest 2011

February 12, 2011- This is a huge nationwide event that goes around and invites local cheerleader squads to register for it, and come out to perform and they compete for the top spot in a wide range of age groups and styles. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I signed up to work, but it was literally nonstop cheerleading for a good 6 hours......

It was crazy at the Constant Center. There was about 4,000 people at the arena and there had to be at least 30 cheerleading groups there.


This was the Special Needs cheerleader squad that was at JAMfest. They did a great job and they got a standing ovation. I figured I would put this video of them on the page.



Not to be completely weird or anything, but this is the Virginia Wild cheer squad, and they got me hype!!!! They won just about every single category as far as age group and different styles of cheering goes. I didn't know there were different styles, but apparently there are, and the VA Wild are evidently the best there is.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment