Monday, February 21, 2011

Mike Epps Comedy Tour!

February 18, 2011 - The hilarious Mike Epps was at the Constant Center on a comedy tour with a few other comedian friends of his, as well as Sheryl Underwood as the special guest. He has starred in films such as 'Next Friday,' 'Friday After Next,' 'The Hangover,' and 'Lottery Ticket.'

I worked this event, and unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures with my phone because my boss said there were strict rules this certain night. I did however, get to see most of the show, and it was pretty funny. I'm not a huge Mike Epps fan as far as his stand-up acts go, so I wasn't sure what to expect. All in all though, it was good.



The crazy part is that there were only about 2,000 tickets sold the morning of the show, then they sold over 4,000 more tickets during that last day so the place was packed like we didn't expect it to be. The crowd was getting rowdy at all the jokes and people kept trying to get on stage. It was crazy. The highlight of the night was when he brought my boss Mike on stage, and made a joke about him. Everyone was cracking up and all in all it was a good comedy tour stop at the Ted Constant Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment